- Step 1– Install “ Autoptimize “ plugin.
- Go to advance settings tabs and select the following – http://prntscr.com/fyo0ze and http://prntscr.com/fyo1ge
- Click on save changes and empty cache.
/*function to add async to all scripts*/
# Add async to all remaining scripts
return str_replace( ' src', ' async="async" src', $tag );
add_filter( 'script_loader_tag', 'js_async_attr', 10 );
- Go to settings tab of that plugin and choose the following options – http://prntscr.com/fyo21i
- Step 3 – Install “a3 Lazy Load”
- Step 4 – Go to these 2 links Leverage browser caching & Enable gzip compression
- Scroll down the pages and copy the code from both the pages and paste it in your htaccess file in yoast seo tool.
- Step 5– Install WPsupercache and make the normal settings.
- Step 6 – Install this plugin “Disbale-Embeds-Emojis” here –
Disbale-Embeds-Emojis (Size: 2.88 KB )
- After installing that just check all the 3 options and click save.
- That’s it by now you should be having a super fast website
I have tried these steps on 10 sites approximately and it worked every-time. So this should work for you as well. Do let me know your result or any doubt related to this post.
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula,Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula